Pedego is the latest offering in Leeds for electric bikes, allowing you to see more of Yorkshire and the UK with ease.
Tucked away on the Buslingthorpe Green trading estate, Pedego is more than just your average e-bike brand. While it promotes luxury, ease of use and a healthier lifestyle, the Pedego motto is ‘Hello, Fun’ and Pedego enthusiasts say ‘No one climbs off of an e-bike without feeling happy’.
Don’t believe them? Well, give one a try for yourself. Pedego Leeds has a collection of bikes for sale and rental to suit individuals and businesses alike, from the popular boomerang, to going off road with the trail tracker to transporting your deliveries in an eco-friendly way; no matter your needs there truly is something for everyone.
The Pedego trike is a comfortable and stylish three-wheeler, giving empowerment to those who require more support and stability while riding. Key features include:
• Deluxe saddle with padded back rest ensuring comfort as well as providing extra support.
• Large cargo bucket with 22kg carry capacity
• Premium balloon tires to give you a nice smooth ride
• Integrated lights both front and rear for safety
• Internally geared hub for easy pedaling and smooth shifting – even at a complete stop.
The Pedego Latch is an electric folding bike like no other; it rides like a dream and easily folds in about 30 seconds. It’s lightweight and the compact frame makes daily commuting more fun and practical. Key features include:
• Upright riding position that feels surprisingly like riding a full sized bikes
• Easy folding
• Folds from 60 inch x 23 inch x 45 inch to a compact 33 inch x 18 inch x 32 inch
• Easily adjustable handlebar height and pitch provides a perfect fit for people of all shapes and sizes.
The Trail Tracker
The monster truck of electric bikes, perfect for the off-road experience, the trail tracker can go places and do things that no other bike can. Key features include:
• Four inch wide tires that allows you to float over virtually any terrain including sand, mud and even snow.
• Soft yet sporty saddle with a suspension seat post for extra cushioning where it counts
• Straight handle bars with a two inch rise for optimum control and comfort
• Available in three sizes – 20, 24 and 26 inch.
The electric bike that delivers the goods (literally), empowering you to haul people and stuff with wheels. The bike that is perfect for family commuting or eco-friendly deliveries.
Key features include:
• Adjustable racks – side and back racks that can be moved to accommodate cargo of all shapes and sizes
• Stationary front racks – attached to the frame so it won’t move with the handle bars
• Optional upgrades for your specific needs include the wood package or passenger package
• Special rails that hold most standard pannier bags.
Pedego Leeds has an exciting few years ahead of it, with more rental locations, more tours and an ever-expanding fleet of bikes available; joining the Pedego family has never been a more fun and exciting time.
For more information on how to rent or buy your own Pedego bike, visit Pedegoleeds.com.
Exclusive Reader Offer!!!
Add some extra pedal power to your cycling with a week’s free hire from Pedego PLUS a £100 Voucher!
Pedego Leeds is giving JLife readers the chance to bag yourself one week’s free rental as well as £100 voucher towards the cost of a brand new Pedego Bike.
All you need to do is email email@example.com and quote ‘PEDEGOJLIFE’ by the 31st March 2018. Terms and conditions apply.