It’s National TV Dinner Day. To celebrate, we’ve come up with an easy to make and bake pizza recipe, perfect for the whole family!
For the sauce
- 1 tube of tomato paste
- 7oz mozzarella (or any other cheese), grated, for topping
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Any other required toppings – you could add ham, pineapple, chopped peppers, mushrooms or whatever you desire!
For the dough
- 6 oz self-raising flour
- 2 oz margarine
- 4-6 tablespoons of milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 220C/400F.
- To make the base, rub the margarine into the flour to make fine breadcrumbs. Add salt and pepper to taste. Slowly mix in the milk until you have a dough like consistency.
- Roll the dough out to make a circle on a surface dusted with flour. Place on a baking tray.
- Top with a spreading of tomato paste.
- Add any required toppings and top with a generous spreading of cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve with a fresh salad, chips or wedges.